Best Pillows For Back Sleepers Reviews 2018 – Must Read before you Buy
“Prioritizing good sleep is a form of self love.’’
We absolutely agree with this phrase! Sleep is actually the best medicine for health. It's the best time when you forget about the world and dream about everything you wish for! In fact, sleep has some extremely vital health benefits that one cannot ignore.
Speaking of sleep, there are different positions that an individual prefers. You may like to sleep sideways or on your back. Some people's sleep on their stomach and there are a set of people, who like to change positions several times while sleeping. Which is your favorite sleeping position?
Everyone wishes to get good night’s rest but when you have the wrong pillow under your neck, your mornings could be bad! You will end up with pain in your neck or shoulder. This would ruin your morning and you would feel irritated all day long! The good news is that you can buy the best pillow for combination sleepers.
If you are a back sleeper, you need more from your pillow because you do not want to end up getting aches in your neck and shoulder in the morning. You can buy the best pillow for neck pain as that would help you to get relief from the unwanted and irksome pain in the neck!
Here is a post which covers the list of best pillow for back sleepers. We have also added a buying guide for novices. Before you go through the list and buying guide, you must know the reasons for investing in a special pillow!
- 0.1 Back Sleepers Require More from Their Pillows
- 0.2 Benefits of Choosing the Best Pillows for Back Sleepers
- 1 - List of Best Pillows for Back Sleepers 2018 –
- 1.0.1 Coop Home Goods Premium Adjustable Loft Foam Pillow
- 1.0.2 Back to Beauty Anti-Wrinkle Head Cradle
- 1.0.3 Snuggle Pedic Ultra-Luxury Bamboo Shredded Memory Foam Pillow for back sleepers
- 1.0.4 Core Products Tri-Core Orthopedic Neck Support Pillow
- 1.0.5 Classic Brands Cool Sleep Ventilated Gel Memory Foam Gusseted Pillow
- 1.0.6 ORIGINAL Cervical Pillow with Premium Memory Foam
- 1.1 Buying Guide for Novices
Back Sleepers Require More from Their Pillows
When you build a home, you must needed a best furniture's in your home. However, you miss the whole point! You could paint your walls with the most expensive paint. You spend a lot of money on furniture and the matching curtains. Why are you not giving an importance for buying the best pillows of your bed? A lousy pillow ruins your morning and gives you body ache. People, who sleep on their backs, usually opt for a pillow which is either too flat or too soft.
Your spine requires proper support! There is a specific neck alignment in back sleeping which gives you a good night’s sleep. When the pillow is too high, there is loss of normal cervical curvature. When the pillow is too low, the cervical curvature gets exaggerated.
When you go to a hotel, you enjoy the pillow because they are soft and hug gable. However, for back sleepers, you need more than just a soft and large pillow. A big and fluffy pillow can cause neck pain and shoulder pain. It becomes uncomfortable and flat for the sleepers.
What is the cause of the nightly neck pain? It is when you do not get good night’s rest. You may find people complaining about the mattress after they wake up, but it is actually the pillow which is causing the pain and discomfort. When you wake up with neck or shoulder pain, you would find that your neck starts hurting. It is important to keep the neck aligned with our back and head is important.
Benefits of Choosing the Best Pillows for Back Sleepers
- Deflated pillows can cause a range of health problems. If your pillows are old and deflated, it is time to replace them with fresh pillows which suit your sleeping position. This way your neck is properly aligned and your neck pain could get some relief.
- When you choose the best pillow, it would be hypo-allergenic. This means that dust will not accumulate inside the pillow. Some people are allergic to dust. A pillow is prone to dust, mites and fungus. It is advisable for you to change the pillow in every 18 months.
- When you are buying the best pillow, you are buying a product which suits your body size and sleeping position.
It will give you a sound and comfortable sleep. We find that people spend hours in the gym but they are missing the point. It is important to get 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep to stay fit and healthy.
- If you are experiencing a health condition such as shoulder pain, you can invest in the best pillow for shoulder pain. This would give you relief and a good night’s rest.
- List of Best Pillows for Back Sleepers 2018 –
After reviewing one by one, here we have listed these top rated & best selling pillows for back sleepers from amazon and it's most recommended pillows for neck pains and shoulder pain.
Coop Home Goods Premium Adjustable Loft Foam Pillow
The Coop Home Goods Premium Adjustable Loft Foam Pillow is made in USA. The cover is made of 40% rayon, 60% polyester and you would be elated to know that the rayon is derived from bamboo. This is an adjustable pillow with shredded VISCO elastic memory foam. The back sleepers can adjust the foam (remove or add the foam) for a better sleep.
Since it is hypoallergenic, it is the best choice for people, who are allergic to dust. This keeps away the dust, mites and fungus away! The best part is that it comes with 5 years warranty.
Back to Beauty Anti-Wrinkle Head Cradle
The Back to Beauty Anti-Wrinkle Head Cradle is a pillow which allows you to get your beauty sleep. According to the brand, this pillow is anti-acne and anti-wrinkle. It has a compact and versatile design. The product comes with pillow-cases which is removable. You can wash it easily.
This is the best pillow for back sleepers. If you are new to back sleeping, you would get an instructional video as well. It will help to get trained in back sleeping. It may take some time but it is effective.
Snuggle Pedic Ultra-Luxury Bamboo Shredded Memory Foam Pillow for back sleepers
Snuggle Pedic Ultra Luxury Bamboo Shredded Memory Foam Pillow is a pillow which will never go flat. If your pillows are old and flat, it is time to replace them with the Snuggle Pedic foam pillow. 43% of viscose has been used to make the cover which comes from bamboo. The product is made in United States of America. Buyers would be happy to know that it gives a cooling effect. The product is made with Lycra (6%), Polyester (56.4%) and Viscose (43%).The best part is that it comes with 20 year warranty!
Core Products Tri-Core Orthopedic Neck Support Pillow
The Core Product Tri-Core Neck Support Pillow is an orthopedic pillow which keeps your head and neck well-supported. There are different sized lobes which are meant for different types of sleepers. This is the type of product which lasts longer as compared to other products.
It cradles the head and has a built-in neck roll as well. It is comfortable yet firm and gives you a good night’s rest. Prospective customers would be happy to know that the product is available in three sizes. It is ideal for different types of sleepers.
Classic Brands Cool Sleep Ventilated Gel Memory Foam Gusseted Pillow
The Classic Brands Cool Sleep Ventilated Gel Memory Foam pillow is a gusseted pillow which is not too tall or not very short. It is perfect for back sleepers and sideways sleepers. Since it is a hypoallergenic product, the people, who are suffering from allergies will benefit from this product. It keeps the fungus, mites and dust away!
What is special about this product? It is the gel-infused foam which is cool and good for back sleepers. You do not wake up feeling hot! There is a knit cover which is especially designed to cool the body. It is hygienic and easy to clean. You would be happy to know that the customer care service is responsive and they answer all your questions promptly!
ORIGINAL Cervical Pillow with Premium Memory Foam
The Original cervical pillow with premium memory foam is made of 100% cotton. It is made in the United States of America. Everyone wants quality sleep and this pillow would help you to upgrade your sleepless nights. This is an orthopedic pillow which helps relieving neck pain, back pain, headache. You would be glad to know that it would help those, who have snoring problems.
It is time bid adieu to traditional pillows and opts for this supreme quality pillow. It gives good support to your neck so that you can have a comfortable and painless sleep.
Buying Guide for Novices
Whether you are a stomach sleeper, back sleeper and sideways sleepers, you may want to know about the ideal pillow for your condition. Here is a quick guide for you!
Pillow for Different Types of Sleepers -
- For back sleepers – If you have the habit of sleeping on your back, then you must invest in a pillow which supports your neck and shoulders. It should be firm enough to support your delicate neck. However, it should be soft enough to comfort your head. You must invest in a pillow which is slightly raised at the front edge.
- For Stomach sleepers – You can easily find the best pillow for back and stomach sleepers. Such sleepers should opt for a pillow which is thin. This would help them to avoid neck pain.
- For sideways sleepers – Such type of sleepers should opt for a higher one. This helps in keeping the pressure off the shoulder. You can even buy a pillow which has a special indent.
Check the fluffy factor
When you invest in a pillow, you must check the fluffiness. You do not want something extremely soft. When you buy a pillow, make sure it is fluffy enough because a deflated pillow does not have the capacity to trap air and it gives you uncomfortable sleep.
Opt for a pillow which raises your chin and head because this helps in improving the breathing pattern and one can prevent snoring as well.
- What is your sleeping position? Answering this question is important! You need to buy the best pillow as per your sleeping position. A sideways sleeper needs a different type of pillow as compared to a back sleeper. Some people have genuine health problems or health conditions, which need a special type of pillow. Even pregnant women require a special maternity pillow which supports the baby and gives them a comfortable sleep. You would find best pillow for back and stomach sleepers online.
- Are the covers easy to wash? This is an important question. You must invest in a product which is easy to maintain and the covers should be easy to wash.
- Is there a warranty or guarantee replacement? The pillow must come with warranty because it is a type of investment.
- Always buy the pillow from a genuine source. If you are thinking of buying a pillow from an online source, you must choose genuine sites like Amazon.
- Consider buying a pillow which is hypo-allergenic. As time passes by, a lot of dirt and dust can accumulate in the pillow. If you are allergic to dust, it is best to choose a pillow which is hypo-allergenic.
You deserve a GOOD NIGHT’s Sleep
People spend a lot of money on movies, food and other leisure activities. Why not invest in a good pillow? The pillows listed-above are tried and tested. If you are new to this, you must read reviews and then buy the product. When you invest in the best pillow for back sleepers, you wake up feeling fresh and rejuvenated.
Always remember that when you buy a pillow, you need something soft but firm. Your pillow should be very inviting because you retire on your bed at the end of the day.
After a tiring day, you must have a good night’s sleep and for that, you require a good-quality pillow. In case your pillows have deflated, it is time to invest in the best pillows for back sleepers which offer great comfort and the much-required support.